CheckMate Working Alone
Lone Worker Solutions for Every Industry
CheckMate Working Alone’s primary goal is to provide the most effective system for lone workers in any capacity. No matter the size of your business or the industry you operate in, our Lone Worker technology is the solution for you.
Each member of your staff plays a key role in the performance of your company. Protecting multiple staff at the same time can be difficult, especially if they are working in remote locations. Our CheckMate Working Alone monitoring system allows you to ensure your workers are safe without spending unnecessary amounts of funds or time travelling to their location for physical check-ins. The system can be customized to suit each lone worker’s needs without compromising company-wide procedures.
CheckMate Working Alone Monitoring System
For a working alone solution to be successful it must be easy-to-use and flexible to meet the lone employee’s changing needs.
If the employee works alone at a set time every day of the week, a schedule can be set up to automatically follow the set schedule of that employee. The employee will never have to do anything other then answer the CheckMate calls.
If the employee’s schedule is one where the period that he/she works alone changes from day to day, week to week, CheckMate Working Alone can be set up so that with one telephone call to CheckMate or login via the internet, CheckMate can be turned on and off as needed, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
CheckMate Working Alone couldn’t be easier to use!
- It is a proactive, automated, communications service designed to check on people working alone to ensure their safety.
- It can be set-up and changed through our secure website.
- It will call the lone worker at pre-determined intervals (such as every hour) based on a schedule that you or the worker can set up and change through our secure website.
- If a CheckMate call goes unanswered, then an alarm is generated in our Emergency Monitoring Centre and our operators will begin immediate notification of your Alert Contacts.
- It takes only a few seconds to answer so that the interruption is minimal.
- CheckMate offers optional Location Recording for the mobile lone workers so that you know where to look in the event that they fail to respond to a CheckMate call.
- It provides an audit trail of all CheckMate calls made, their outcomes, and all activations and deactivations of schedules in real time. You can generate reports based on date ranges from our website or receive weekly emailed activity reports.
- It is 100%-reliable as it does not depend on an operator to remember to make the telephone calls.
- It gives peace of mind to the employer, the lone worker and the lone worker’s family in knowing that even when they are alone, they are regularly checked on.
- It is less than a dollar a day, plus taxes per phone number.
- No purchase of hardware or software required. Your lone worker only needs to have a regular phone, cellular phone or even a satellite phone to answer the CheckMate calls.
- It allows your lone worker to activate, deactivate or change the call frequency remotely through Check-in Express.
- It allows the end user to proactively check-in ahead of schedule.
- It lets you manage statutory holidays and vacations ahead of time to avoid false alarms or lapses in coverage.
Critical Support Behind the Scene
ProTELEC’s Emergency Monitoring Centre, manned by a highly-trained team of dedicated professionals, responds to any CheckMate alarm 24/7/365. The Emergency Monitoring Centre is approved and annually inspected by the Underwriters Laboratory of Canada, and is ‘5 Diamond’-certified, ensuring that strict industry standard operating procedures are followed. ProTELEC has been protecting life and property since 1968.
For more Information
For more information and a detailed consultation about CheckMate Working Alone, contact us toll-free at 1-866-775-6620